Hmm, The only people genuinly interested in your own self discription are either Job Interviewers or Phychatrists (not to mention an odd admirer).
anyways, here goes….
Always prone to sudden bursts of enthusiasm and energy which make me repeatedly indulge in the extreme thrill seeking ventures ; very vunerable to animal bites, broken bones and getting bashed up.
Iam the kind ov trouble udd want to be part of,but only if can pump enough endorphins in ur bloodstream.
I am gigantic in size, big trouble, bad company and the ultimate thrill to be with. I am the person ur Ma warned u about, I will use you, abuse you and Confuse you !!, I will sell u off, buy you back at cheaper rates and then sell u off again when the prices rise !!!. I will Impress u, Depress u and perplex u. I will Harass u, Caress u and pinch the nightmares out of u. I will lurk in the murky shallows of ur subdued imagination. I WILL be ur MASTER !!!
WELL THIS PIECE DESCRIBES me NICELY::::-
- I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon if I can.
- I seek opportunity not security.
- I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me.
- Relatively shy in general but not with friends “
- I speak my mind fearlessly and can be brutually honest.
- pretty straightforward.. frank and open.. live life as it comes..
- All my life I have lived by what I believe in and whether the crowd gathers to hate me or to love me has been irrelevant.
- I am indifferent to praise or criticism – have neither the patience nor time for either.
- I can do anything for those who I value as individuals and completely ignore someone whom I don’t.
- I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed …..
- I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.
- I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout.
- I will never cower before any master nor bend to any threat.
It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act for myself; enjoy the benefits of my creations and to face the world boldly and say, this I have done – ‘Dean Alfange’
Lets see well my lifes been an adventure . love life and live to the fullest. My motto’s been do it or else 10 yrs down the road u’d be wishing shud hav done that.